Sunday, January 11, 2009

Beach Day

Jeff took the kids all day yesterday and let me have a day off. They painted ceramics and went to the beach. We are experiencing 80 degree days so it's making winter a little confusing.

8 comments:

Kimberly said...

I'm so jealous! Andy's hair looks really cute spiked like that. I miss beach days!

Marie' said...

I keep dreaming of a day like that, both the weather and being home alone all day.

Cami said...

80! Man. Sounds lovely.

Tribe M said...

Seriously!? That makes me sick. with jealousy. I really really miss the nice weather. What a nice husband. What did you have to threaten to get that? :)

heather peck said...

aw, that is very sweet! hope you had a wonderful, peacefully quiet and relaxing day!

youngsters said...

I'm sure that was a much needed break!! Especially with the big project that you have going on. Our weather has been pretty close to the same here...it's been a nice little break, but like you said, confusing, as well. I'm sorry to hear about your mom...I can't imagine having to go through something like that. You seem to be overall in good spirits..which I hope is the case. What an awesome thing you are doing by piecing together and organizing your moms history. You are inspiring!! Maybe one of these days...lol... LOVE & MISS YA !! :)

KellyDiane said...

We have the weather, just not the beach...jealous!

Krustee said...

what a dreamy picture! And a dreamy Jeff for taking the kids!