Friday, January 30, 2009

Tag Times

My responses to two tags:

Here you are Amanda. This picture captures a moment from our first year in San Diego. It was April I believe. Nicky had just turned one and I was a few months pregnant with Andy. We were at Powerhouse Park in Del Mar with our good friends the Workman family. They only had two kids back then and now they have four. Time flies.

Here's how this tag works:
What is your 4th picture in your 4th picture file?
Rules: 1.Go to your 4th picture folder 2. Pick your 4th picture 3. Write about it

Second Tag
I was tagged by my childhood friend Jeralyn on this one. I'm going to have to find out if she also went to Snow College in Ephraim. I went the first year after high school. I loved the friends I made but didn't care for small town life without a car. I only went one year.

5 things I was doing 5 years ago:
1 – Living in the basement of my mom’s house in Provo with Jeff.
2- Having my gallbladder removed
3- Consulting an infertility doctor
4- Working as a trainer at NACT
5- Preparing for a trip to Costa Rica

5 things on my to-do list for today:
1- Go to the beach.
2- Take my sister to a movie for her birthday
3- Exercise and stretch
4- Finish reading “Modern American Memoirs”
5- Enjoy my husband and kids.

5 things I would do with a million dollars:
1- Investments
2- Savings
3- College savings
4- Do secret small niceties
5- Take a trip on the Disney Cruise

5 places I have lived
1- Highland, UT
2- Ephraim, UT
3- Lehi, UT
4- Corona, CA
5- San Diego, CA

5 jobs I have had
1- Nanny
2- Housekeeper
3 – Data Entry
4 – Technical Writer/Trainer
5 - Mom

5 things I will be doing in 5 years
1. I don’t even know. If someone would have told me five years ago that I’d have two kids (without expensive fertility treatments) and be living in San Diego, I’d never have believed them. Isn’t life exciting!

5 people that I tag
Whoever wants to play

3 comments:

heather peck said...

how fun that kelly is there! what movie did you guys see? and i remember your gallbladder, that is what made me think i was having gallbladder problems, turned out to be zoe!

Skinner Family said...

Yes, I did go to Snow for 2 years and loved it! Small towns don't bother me, although I did have a car. That is so weird that I didn't even know we went to the same school. I didn't know you had fertility problems, how did that all work out?

Krustee said...

ok, wild to think about what you were doing five years ago. Five years ago, my womb was empty and had been told I had 1 in a million chances of getting pregnant, I had just been rejected from a graduate program I had applied to, released from my calling at church and not given another one, and had a job where I basically sat and stared at a wall. I knew there must have been a point to the bizarre circumstances I was in but was feeling shall we say...just a wee bit like a loser.