
Remember that Sesame Street game? One of these princesses is not like the others... Jeff came out and caught the princesses sitting at the table saying, "cheers" with their sippy cups and had a freak. He and Andy must now attend a monster truck rally to counter the surely lasting negative effects of Nicky's princess playdate.
5 comments:
One time Devon came home from work to find Luke dressed up in Princess stuff. He said, "umm,I think it's time to put those dress up things in storage for awhile." Ha! I think that's about the same time we started, somehow, collecting He-Man and Transformer DVD's.
HAAAAAAhaaa. I love this picture. Andy even seems to turn his head to the side in a feminine pose. love it!
Kai has a boy cousin who comes in saying,"Let's play dress up!" I think it is really cute.
I guess it's when you make a big deal about it that they'll keep doing it. Glad my son isn't alone in keeping up with his feminine side.
I have to say, I think the picture is adorable. My younger brother and sister loved trans-gender dressing until they were like 6 or 7. They would go around the neighbors trying to convince them they were "cousins" visiting. I can't believe my mom let them do that.
Post a Comment