Friday, June 5, 2009

All is Well

The combination of a few bad nights of sleep and tummy troubles moved me to write the upset post of yesterday. No need to read my ranting or worry. I think we are going the apartment route because we want to buy a house. Really it is not the end of the world. It is just one of those times in life where the timing didn't work quite how we’d hoped. There are worse things.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

An apartment here or there?

Shelly said...

I think things can always be worse, but that doesn't mean that they are easy. There's nothing wrong with feeling a little blue when things don't work out as well as you hoped or when you don't get the outcome you'd like. Yes things could be worse, but you can also mourn that things could be better too. I feel for you and hope that everything works out well.

Lisa said...

I also meant to tell you that I know that everything will work out somehow.

KellyDiane said...

I'm so glad you found a "nest". And I am selfish cause I'm glad you will still be in San Diego a little while longer, it's always fun to come visit you there....I would visit you in the slums of Indiana if I had to, just sayin' :)

Kimberly said...

Where is the apartment? When do you move out of your condo? You're always welcome to come stay with me for a couple of weeks:)