
Amidst the rolling hillsides of Rancho Peñasquitos, an exciting new village emerges Milazzo. Inspired by the rich traditions of Italy, the charming community of Milazzo gloriously blends together the old with the new.
They must be talking about how the property is sitting in the old busy part of Rancho Penasquitos. I'm broadening my definition of parks as the only "park" in walking range is the McDonald's play area. Let's be honest here, nothing about an apartment that sits close to the I-15 on-ramp makes me think of rich Italian traditions or charming European villages.
Antiqued shutters and wrought iron accents are reminiscent of old-world craftsmanship. Yet, you will also find the necessities of modern life. Stay in shape at the state-of-the-art fitness center.
I think there is a treadmill and a bicep weight machine. But ok, it can be state-of-the-art if they want to say so.
And inside your custom villa, enjoy classic touches of style along with important conveniences including a fully equipped kitchen and a washer/dryer. Look around . . . Before you an enchanting new life unfolds. Milazzo.
At least it has an elevator. There are at least 6 floors at this place and at least 12 buildings. When you go onto your floor there is a hotel-like hallway with 15 doors on each side. How custom is my place really going to be?
So we have made a decision and signed up for a temporary nest of sorts. I'm happy to have a decision made and feel brightened thinking that we'll be extra motivated to find our house in Sacramento. Also, our bishop said we can remain in the ward for our temporary apartment sojourn even though we are technically out of the ward. So even though it is not ideal, it is ok. We will be able to put most of our junk in storage and sell the rest so I won't have to look at all the extra stuff we don't need for awhile. Jeff reminded me how fun it is to live in San Diego even if you are in an apartment. So there will be much of going to the beach, zoo, and Sea World while we still can. And I will send Jeff out to Sacramento periodically to find a home like the bird was sent from Noah's ark to find land. Hopefully we will find our real home soon and put an end to living arrangement worries.
They must be talking about how the property is sitting in the old busy part of Rancho Penasquitos. I'm broadening my definition of parks as the only "park" in walking range is the McDonald's play area. Let's be honest here, nothing about an apartment that sits close to the I-15 on-ramp makes me think of rich Italian traditions or charming European villages.
Antiqued shutters and wrought iron accents are reminiscent of old-world craftsmanship. Yet, you will also find the necessities of modern life. Stay in shape at the state-of-the-art fitness center.
I think there is a treadmill and a bicep weight machine. But ok, it can be state-of-the-art if they want to say so.
And inside your custom villa, enjoy classic touches of style along with important conveniences including a fully equipped kitchen and a washer/dryer. Look around . . . Before you an enchanting new life unfolds. Milazzo.
At least it has an elevator. There are at least 6 floors at this place and at least 12 buildings. When you go onto your floor there is a hotel-like hallway with 15 doors on each side. How custom is my place really going to be?
So we have made a decision and signed up for a temporary nest of sorts. I'm happy to have a decision made and feel brightened thinking that we'll be extra motivated to find our house in Sacramento. Also, our bishop said we can remain in the ward for our temporary apartment sojourn even though we are technically out of the ward. So even though it is not ideal, it is ok. We will be able to put most of our junk in storage and sell the rest so I won't have to look at all the extra stuff we don't need for awhile. Jeff reminded me how fun it is to live in San Diego even if you are in an apartment. So there will be much of going to the beach, zoo, and Sea World while we still can. And I will send Jeff out to Sacramento periodically to find a home like the bird was sent from Noah's ark to find land. Hopefully we will find our real home soon and put an end to living arrangement worries.
5 comments:
Apartment living is really the same as condo living. Only thing you are missing is the garage. There is still a pool for the kids. Your condo was probably not much bigger? I am sure it will be fun for a couple months. I have already come to peace with the fact that I will be an apartment dweller for the rest of my mortal life. Fun times.
Sounds great to me! Whatever it takes to have a summer in San Diego, I would be up for it.
I'm glad you will be staying in the ward! You can still do beach days, park days, etc. with friends and that will be good!! :)
Love the commentary, Melissa! Good luck!!
Oh mini vacation! Someday when I am rich and famous I will join you on your road trips. :P
Post a Comment