Wednesday, June 10, 2009

What's For Dinner?

I've always liked cooking but I'm having major dinner burnout. I can't seem to isolate a dinner concoction that is a family crowd pleaser, that is, unless I serve up cinnamon toast and popsicles. Is it really going to be, "what's for dinner" for the next 20 years? I'm bored. Its 4:00 and I just don't know what to make.

3 comments:

Cami said...

Yes. It's going to be that for 20 years. You need to make a dinner schedule so they can look for their dang selves (even if they can't read) so they can't complain. Also, to help you figure it out! It's never easy to do that when you're not totally up for everything.

heather peck said...

oh how i relate! i am always trying to figure out something fun, and easy and the kids are always more happy with cold cereal anyways, so forget the time consuming chicken enchiladas, cold cereal tonight!

Tammy said...

I gave up on dinner long time ago. When I slave away and make a mess and cook Emma take two bites and wastes it anyway. What's the point in the hassle? Just make easy baked potatoes and stuff.