
I'm growing larger by the week and hence I've had trouble sleeping. To help, I bought this wonderful red plush body pillow at Costco. Andy liked the pillow too. In fact, he hasn't let it out of his clutches all day. He had it for nap time, book time, TV time, and is currently enjoying it for bedtime. The old adage holds true in this house, "enjoy your kids while you have them because they take/ruin everything else." How could I deny that face? I might have to buy another body pillow. I'm slowly getting used to not having anything of my own. Nicky even wears my bras sometimes (for fun).
2 comments:
Tha's super cute. I wish my whole body could fit on a body pillow, way snuggly.
That smile is precious. When I was pregnant with Asha, Scott's sister let me borrow her super thick foam pillow which had a big whole in the middle. I fit my tummy right in that hole and had the best naps.
Post a Comment