Tuesday, July 22, 2008

More Dolls

Nicky continues daily now with her dolls. On Sunday, she got them ready for church. I asked her why Andy was wearing a dress to church and she said, "it's ok because boys wear blue."


Secretly, I had to ask myself what in the world was going on with this one. Interesting fashion for church.
As you can see, Nicky's Nicky has grown quite a bit. She's wearing size 4s. These children grow so quickly.


6 comments:

Cami said...

HA! I love how you know which name goes with which doll. That's awesome.

Marie' said...

Asha is wondering here why she only has one baby doll. How did you guys acquire so many babies... and so many dresses?

myspoileddogs said...

That's hilarious. I am sure the real Nicky keeps you guys on your toes!! She seems to have so much personality!!

KellyDiane said...

She's very creative with those outfits, so funny.

Kimberly said...

What an imagination she has! Did you take them all to church with you? Did Nicky pick up their spilled cheerios, give them pictures to color, and read them stories to keep them happy? Hahaha...that would have been classic, no? That sure is a lot of laundry to keep up with. Has Nicky learned how to do the laundry yet? Next thing you know, she'll be washing their clothes in the tub or bathroom sink. Tell Nicky, I think she is a terrific mommy!

Krustee said...

Nicky will be well prepared for motherhood. I love her growing brood. I'm jealous I don't get to play with dolls around here!