I thought this was a fun game and decided to play along...here are the rules:1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you (and if this isn't on there...I'll assume you're a procrastinator like me and will check back later!)
6 comments:
My first memory of you is when Pamela invited you to come into my Beehive class to share your thoughts on motherhood. I was so impressed with your speech and really touched by your experience with becoming a mother. You've always been good at expressing yourself!
Do you remember the time we went to the park in Poway together? We both had new babies and kept having to nurse them and keep track of our kids at the same time. It was such a workout, but fun!
Your emails and blogs always make me laugh!
We went to eat at El Torito and then came back to my house. I think we attempted to play Clue or something, but the kids kept getting in our way and it didn't work.
You are always so kind and willing to watch my kids...even if Luke is "crazy" and you have to change an extra poopy diaper!
Just last week, when we talked on the phone, you made me laugh so hard when you told me how depressing testimony meeting was. I think you said "I wanted to kill myself." I don't know why, I thought that was so funny, but your sense of humor always makes me laugh!
Thank goodness for good friends like you!
What DID we go see at the Scera together?? I think that was my first post-baby date away from baby! I remember that www costume. I always want to do it when I'm lazy. We had such fun times at NACT. (Yes, you did get it right--the dude said in 4 years I'd be lying to Jake regularly, but no. No lying still. I wish I knew where he was . . .
I remember when you were trying to decide if you should go to Costa Rica with Jeff, and also when we went and threw water balls at the tech guys!
I remember hanging out Green Street with you and Jeff years ago. I thought it was so cool that you guys would come out to a smoky bar to hang out with me. Oddly enough, I'd probably never go there now!!
Fitness for Life UVSC... Need I say more? OR how about crazy roomies at King Henry (Underwear hanging from the ceiling) Ahhh the good ol' days. Hugs
I think the memory that sticks out in my mind the most was when Jeff was having his "friend" visit from Utah. I had Michelle and her brother visiting from Utah as well. We all went to SF and you three were sitting in the back trunk area giggling about all the culture in our area and Jeff and QueQue were talking Spanish up front. We went to the temple that night and came home to my mom with a B-DAY cake for you. Then we went camping at New Brighton Beach. Jeff and I had to go escape for a while from all the utahns and that is when he told me he could not date you yet cause you were someone he could marry (but you were from Utah!) and the rest is History!
My favorite memory was just my first impression of you when we hung out at the park. You just struck me as very real. You say what you mean and you mean what you say. Too few people are like that. You also followed it up with such a sweet card that meant so much to me. I am so glad to have you for a friend and that you live so close. You are always so willing to help whenever I need you.
Post a Comment