My sister-in-law Amber's sister (her name is Emily) needs everyone's help to find a baby to adopt. Please read
this. It is one of the most heartfelt posts I have ever read. This being a subject very close to my heart, I want to help her. If you want, you can post a link on your blog and really get the word out for her.
3 comments:
Thanks Missy! We appreciate it so much. We are so overwhelmed with gratitude for people like you that support and understand what we are going through. Thanks again.
And I'm honored that I have the same name as one of your daughter's children in the previous post. That is hilarious.
That is so sweet of you!
You have gotta read the Twilight books. This is the order: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse. Don't read them out of order. But, read them soon...the new book comes out in August. You're gonna love 'em!!!!!!! Afterward, I'll make you a matching t-shirt!
Post a Comment