Partake of the delicious new tub of Ben and Jerry's Peanut Butter cup or throw it out? A month without spinach or tomatoes is ok but peanut butter abstinence is going to hurt.
I did not know there was a ban on such things, must be from the salmonella outbreak eh? But you should not have such items in your fridge anyway missy...have we forgotten the biggest loser challenge!? Ha, I'm so losing (the challenge, not the weight)... I had chips and dip for breakfast this morning!
When Clay was reading me details of the P.B. ban I was thinking "Crap"! I love P.B. and eat it about every day (thank goodness it is included in the diet I have been on). I say EAT IT ANYWAY! I guess if it kills you, you will die happy :)
7 comments:
I did not know there was a ban on such things, must be from the salmonella outbreak eh? But you should not have such items in your fridge anyway missy...have we forgotten the biggest loser challenge!? Ha, I'm so losing (the challenge, not the weight)... I had chips and dip for breakfast this morning!
I thought I saw Scott eat a tub yesterday. He looks fine to me.
When Clay was reading me details of the P.B. ban I was thinking "Crap"! I love P.B. and eat it about every day (thank goodness it is included in the diet I have been on). I say EAT IT ANYWAY! I guess if it kills you, you will die happy :)
My favorite is the chocolate fudge brownie...mmmmm....yummmm! It is dangerous though! You can never eat just one bite!
I ate the whole rest of it last night. What a pig I am! I guess that is what happens when you stay up to 2:30am working. Haha!
I'm glad you ate it. I would have. :)
Post a Comment